What do we offer?
Are you looking for permanent employment, temporary employment or maybe you would like to work implementing projects? Full or part-time or flexible work hours?
Level One Uitzendbureau conducts several essential activities:
- Temporary employment
Together with our employers, we search for the best job offer solutions. Our objective is a situation, from which all parties profit: the ordering party, you as candidates, and us.
If we find you to be a good candidate for Level One, we will offer you:
- Matched, pleasant job
- Personal support
- The opportunity to gain comprehensive experience
If you need accomodation we can also provide this. The rent for one week is € 78 all-in. Look on our Housing page for all information about our housing and to see some examples.
Also we can offer you our health insurance. We have a collective with HollandZorg which is a health insurance option which is focussed on workers who are working in Holland but live outside of Holland. The no-risk is € 0,- and also in some cases dental costs are covered. The cost of insurance is € 33,46 per week.
Level One is looking for people who would like to work in the Netherlands. Such persons may count on professional and individual support. Level One offers a wide range of jobs both for a longer period, as well as just a few weeks.
Below you can find general information regarding the insurance, accommodation, salary and departure:
- You are obliged to have a passport or an ID document.
- Our Clients expects a candidate to be ready to take up employment in the Netherlands, for a period of at least 6 weeks. (In case of a longer stay, there is a possibility of regular trips home in consultation with Level One)
- You will receive information regarding the most important rules.
- Prior to departure, you will be informed about information needed for the job offer and accommodation.
- Depending on the job offer, vocational experience or education in a particular field might be required.
- Level One provides accommodation in the Netherlands, with the place of residence offered as close to the work place, as possible
- Costs associated with the accommodation are deducted from the gross or netto salary.
- Check Accomodation for some examples.
- Level One ensures health insurance, which is obligatory in the Netherlands. The premium is deducted from the salary of the employee.
- The cost is only € 33,46 per week.
- Hourly rate varies and depends on the job offer.
- The remuneration is transferred to a bank account.
- Should you require using a foreign bank account, please obtain a print-out of your bank account number (IBAN) and the bank SWIFT number in your country.
- You can find the fill-in form here.
- We assist in organizing your departure (transport to an address we indicate).
We are inviting You to check our vacancies and apply for job! Here you can fill in application form.
You are working as a machine operator in a dynamic environment.
Operating recycling equipment to ensure optimal performance.
Monitoring production ...
Harderwijk, The Netherlands
As an electrician, you will install, repair and perform maintenance on electrical equipment.
Lay of installation wires and cables.
Emmeloord, The Netherlands
Installing, repairing, and maintaining plumbing systems.
Installing and repairing different types of installations: gas, heating (central heating boilers, underfloor heating, ...
Emmeloord, The Netherlands