Level One is looking for people who would like to work in the Netherlands. Such persons may count on professional and individual support. Level One offers a wide range of jobs both for a longer period, as well as just a few weeks.
Below you can find general information regarding the insurance, accommodation, salary and departure:
- You are obliged to have a passport or an ID document.
- Our Clients expects a candidate to be ready to take up employment in the Netherlands, for a period of at least 6 weeks. (In case of a longer stay, there is a possibility of regular trips home in consultation with Level One)
- You will receive information regarding the most important rules.
- Prior to departure, you will be familiarized with information on the job offer and accommodation.
- Depending on the job offer, vocational experience or education in a particular field might be required.
- Level One provides accommodation in the Netherlands, with the place of residence offered as close to the work place, as possible
- Costs associated with the accommodation are deducted from the gross salary.
- Level One ensures health insurance, which is obligatory in the Netherlands. The premium is deducted from the salary of the employee.
- Hourly rate varies and depends on the job offer.
- The remuneration is transferred to a bank account.
- Should you require using a foreign bank account, please obtain a print-out of your bank account number (IBAN) and the bank SWIFT number in your country.
- We assist in organizing your departure (transport to an address we indicate).
More information? Please contact us.
T. +31 (0)527- 271369